How do you make Swordfight?
- Buy two original Atari controllers. Get them online.
- Buy two adjustable strap on harnesses. We got ours at DV8 in Manhattan, super nice people!
- Build this circuit into a small protoboard. The duration of the beep is controlled by the values of C and R. This configuration beeps for about seven seconds.
- Solder a piezo buzzer to SPKR. It must be the kind that makes a tone when given a steady voltage, not a square wave.
- Solder the Atari controller’s button wires (orange and black) to SWATARI
- Cram it all into the controller
- Glue it all down
- Do it one more time, find a friend, and have fun!
Look at that timer. Hubba hubba.
- carnivore1000 reblogged this from swordfightgame and added:
- swordfightgame reblogged this from naokisballs and added:
- naokisballs reblogged this from swordfightgame and added:
- naokisballs likes this
- bleo reblogged this from swordfightgame
- swordfightgame posted this